Thursday, March 4, 2010

bahhhhhhhhhhh

i have been given such a privileged life and i dont appreciate it all.
i have never once had to suffer a major hardship.
and i am thankful.
but i wish i could take the burden off of some of the people i love who have been and are going through so much.
i just dont know what to do,
i feel so insensitive and bitchy when they come to me with their problems.
obviously i want to do everything i can to help.
but sometimes i dont think i cant do enough
and i hate that.
i hate feeling hopeless
i want everyone i love to know how much i love them through my actions, and to know that they can talk to me about ANYTHING you know?

stopping and thinking about how much some of my friends have been through, and how much harder they have had to work to get even further than me, makes me feel like a spoiled douche.

yet i constantly complain about my life,
why hasnt someone slapped me!?
my life is only hellish because i make it that way.

wow. isuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment