Friday, January 22, 2010

there's something bout the way

the street looks when its just rained ♥


last night.
best solo run ever (:
honestly
it was one of those days where i felt like i could run forever if i wanted to.
my legs just kept going and going on their own.

plus the weather was perfect
it had just stopped raining, so the trail was still covered with a layer of wet (:
sparkling in the last rays of the descending sun.
oh lawl this is starting to sound like my sat report :P
but reallllly.
it was gorgeous.

i felt like i was running into the storm.
each step i took the faster the clouds approached and the darker i got.

and the trail was deserted.
so it was just me.
and my footprints formed in the saturated trail.

and the one old creepy old guy i saw walking backwards. T_T





aaaaanyways.

it was an unirvinian experience in a way.
the air still smelled like rain.
yet had a delicious smell too.
like a barbeque
but i dont really know who barbecues in the rain?
whoever does
i love.
but ahhhh
just the feel of the air
and the energy in the sky
honestly.
love♥
if it hadnt been for my mom who would be freaking out at home
i wouldve stayed till it was pitch black

but
hopefully im going for a midnightrun tonight :D




i want more experiences like that.
less time wasted cramped up in my little hole in the wall of a computer desk.
with cords wrapped around my feet and stacks of recycled paper and old books looming over my shoulder.

sigh. this spot equals death.
i want less time curled up with the rungs of the chair digging into my back. as my eyes bore holes in the depressing beige wall. and longingly stare out the tiny window that offers a spectacular foot by two foot view of a patch of sky and the roof of my neighbors house T_T.

sigh.
i cant wait till freedom.


♪♫ one day i'll flyyyy away, leave all this to yesterday, why live life from dream to dream? and dread the day when dreaming ends ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment