Wednesday, January 27, 2010

broken she, has her arms twisted. pointing at me.

going
to
explode
again.

!!!!!!!!!

i already went for a drive today too.
i got up to 60 on wolftrail.
and was swerving.
accidentally T_T
i was trying to look at the lights while going on a curved road. didnt work so well.
anyways

everything is building up again.
i feel like a time bomb
each breath i take i can hear the ticking get faster.

i need.
me time.
reallllly badly.

and thats not going to happen anytime soon.

as excited as i am for the next couple days
i almost would rather
do nothing
watch tv
reread a good book
cuddle up in my green chair on my balcony
recline the chairs in the maxima and stare at the mediocre irvine stars
and think.

i desperately need to do the latter.
in the complete chaos that was my life the last few weeks
i have completely lost myself.

i dont know whats going on with everyone around me let alone myself.

things are changing and i cant keep up.

im tired of being confused all the time.



oh simplicity.
ive forgotten what you mean.

i keep thinking next semester is going to be better.
then i remember
unfortunatly unlike all my friends
im not a senior.

im going into second semester of junior year.
can someone just shoot me now?





!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(@#*$&)@&%$^*@$@)(#*$*)(#*()#$_

there are not enough expletives in the world for how i feel right now.










why life?
why?
why do you do this to me?

i give up.
surrender.
youwin.






my feet are terribly cold
sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment