Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sufficient, suffice

i've never been much of a blogger in the past
but reading the thoughts of some of the people i most respect and admire
and well
i felt inspired
and it could just be the exhaustion kicking in
ohhh dear
english.
i cant even really begin to fathom how different my life would be this year if i had a different teacher,
well
i take that back.
sooooo much less stressful
and as many times as ive said i hated the class
would i really drop it if i had to do it all again?
my thoughts seem so much easier to express now
not saying its easy.
just easier
i used to be satisfied keeping my whirlwind of ideas in my head, and mulling them over now and then
but that doesnt seem to be enough anymore.
theyre growing to big for my head
and its times like these i wish i was a good writer
a sufficient writer would suffice actually
well there's homework to be done,
and a growling stomach to tend to

happy tuesday everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment